23 January 2011

A New Year!

Good Morning Girls!

I have to introduce you to this amazing site!  Good Morning Girls   it's a blog that has challenged ladies to form a group, by using email, facebook or twitter to keep each other accountable for their quiet time with the Lord.  Right now there are over 1,000 GMG and over 150 groups!  We have just begun our first week and I can not begin to tell you how the Lord, and the other 19 women in our group, have blessed my soul this past week!  We are studying the book of James.  James, along with the book of Esther, are my two favorite books of the Bible! I was so excited to begin this study!
My dear friend and I decided to create these cute little journals for each of our ladies. (Just a little something to help along with the SOAP  method) They turned out great I must say...wink wink.
I encourage each of you to take a few minutes to hop over and check out these blogs! You will be blessed!

Jodilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment